Welcome to CCS Recruitment’s candidate service zone. As part of our commitment to providing you with the best service possible and to ensure you have the best possible opportunity to secure the role which is right for you we have created a dedicated candidate page which will give you all the tips you need.
If there is something you wish to discuss which is not here or would like to talk further about, contact one of our consultants now…
Permanent recruitment help and advice
- What type of role is best for you?
- Covering letter
- How to write a CV
- DISC profiling
- How to research companies before an interview
- Common interview questions, how to answer them
- How to improve your interview performance
Temporary recruitment help and advice
- Guide to contracting
- Why contracting?
- Guide to Employment Business Regulations 2003 – Supply of Limited company contractors
- AWR overview
- IR35 overview
- MSC regulations: overview and advice
- CCS Recruitment’s payroll services
- CCS Timesheets (pdf)
- Timesheets - FAQ's
- Free Tax Advice, courtesy of Capital Consulting -
UK Germany France
CCS Recruitment are continually striving towards providing the best service possible. As such your comments are of importance to us.
Every new client and candidate that uses CCS Recruitment are asked to complete a service questionnaire. If, however, you are an existing client or candidate who has not completed a form, or simply wish to make a recommendation to us, please feel free to download, complete, and return one to us at your convenience.
We thank you for your time.